This event has passed.
Dress With a Purpose 2018
November 3, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm| FREE
Join us for a day of fashion, shopping and fun: learn how your closet… and your shopping has the power to reach around the world! Dress With a Purpose will:
- Introduce you to fashion and designers who are part of the “fair trade” movement
- Show you simple ways you can be part of the global impact for good
- Host vendors selling fashion, accessories and home decor for your holiday shopping needs
- Inspire the next generation to be thoughtful consumers
Along with a wide range of fashion and home decor vendors, there will be two (2) fashion shows scheduled for 11:00am and 1:00pm. Be sure to plan your visit to see one (or both!) shows. We will also be graced with the presence of Keira Jones of https://www.stylemefair.com/ fair trade fashion blogger.
We’d love to see you there!
Vendors Scheduled to attend:
- Fashion Vendors: Trove, Liz Alig, Mata Traders, Tillage, Groceries Apparel, Casa Flor, Golden Rule Boutique, Generate Hope, Malia Designs
- Home Decor Vendors: Fair Trade Decor, Heavenly Treasures, Daniel’s Metal Art, Redemption Market, Threads of Hope, Stitches of Love