Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2022
June 20, 2022 @ 9:00 am - June 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm| $65
IT’S TIME TO KICK CREATIVITY INTO HIGH GEAR
We are showing kids the beautiful truth!
We can’t wait to spark imagination and kick creativity into high gear at Spark Studios. This Summer, kids will learn that God’s creativity didn’t stop in Genesis. The Master Artist is working to redeem, reclaim, and transform us–His creation–to the design He planned for us. Kids will see the beautiful truth that they are God’s workmanship as they learn to use their talents to bring glory to Him.
- Who: Preschool children (3 years old and potty trained) through 5th Grade (Go by grade entering in Fall 2019)
- Dates: June 20-24th, 2022
- Times: 9am-12pm each day
- Where: Marshall Middle School
- How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Info: Email [email protected]
- Prices and Dates:
- $60 – Super Early Bird Discount (ends 2/14/22)
- $65 – Early Bird (ends 5/1/22)
- $70 – Final Discount rate (5/2/22-6/15/22)
- $80 – Late Registration (6/16/19 – 6/20/22)
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear to VBS?
- Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
- No bathing suits.
What is the VBS schedule?
- 9am – noon each day.
- Each camper will rotate, with their age group, between stations; Snack, craft, song, story and recreation.
Does VBS have a Preschool program?
- Yes, our VBS preschoolers must be age 3 or 4 AND potty-trained.
Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
- Yes. We have discounts for siblings! Enter the appropriate discount code (SIBLING) when registering online and you will receive $5 off each additional child.
Will my child receive any food at VBS?
- Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time.
What if my child has a food allergy?
- The safest solution for your child with severe food allergies is to bring in your own snack from home. Bring your snack in a marked, disposable bag to the snack area before VBS.
- Please contact our Snack coordinator for questions regarding snacks details.
Where do I check my child in?
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the auditorium.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
When will my child receive a t-shirt?
- T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to VBS and on the first day of VBS.
Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 9:30 AM service
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?
- Yes, if they are in the same grade. There is a place to indicate that on the registration form.
Can you accommodate a child with special needs?
- Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt for more information: [email protected].
Are there scholarships available?
- Yes! We never want finances to keep a child from coming to VBS. If you need a full or partial scholarship, go ahead and register your child, leave the payment section blank and email Lesley Hyatt at [email protected] regarding your need.
VBS Mexico Trip
Continue the fun and outreach by delivering “VBS” to our friends in Mexico. Our Missions Ministry at Canyon Springs Church offers something for everyone. We know, according to Scripture, that God wants to send us out into this world to make disciples. We are all commanded to “GO” whether it is down the street, downtown, across the border or half-way across the world. We want to provide opportunities for people to GO and BE the hands and feet of Jesus. NOTE: Pre-Registration is Requested.