OUR CAMP IS CURRENTLY FULL. DON’T FRET THOUGH! WE ARE WORKING ON ADDING MORE SPOTS; WE DEFINITELY WANT EVERYONE TO GO!
PLEASE EMAIL CHRISSY IPPOLITO (email@example.com) TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST.
We are gearing up for our annual trip to Forest Home with our 4th & 5th graders! This is an unbelievable place where the kids will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience! With zip-lining, ropes course, snow tubing, and the infamous “swing”, there is so much fun to be had! At night the camp calms down for some great music and relevant messages. This camp serves many purposes; it is not just your typical camp! Our prayer is that your student will experience God – connect with each other and their leaders – and feel confident this is a place where they can invite their non-Christian friends.
- What: Club 45 Junior Winter Camp 2016 “Safe Harbor”
- When: 1/15/16 – 1/17/16
- Where: Forest Home
- Cost: $225 (final payment not due until January 1st)
- To Save Your Spot: Turn in a $50 deposit (by credit card below or via check, made out to Canyon Springs Church) and your medical registration form (see link below)
Junior Winter Camp 2015 Video
Junior Winter Camp 2016 Registration Process
Registration is a 2 step process and BOTH are required:
- Forest Home Registration & Medical Consent Form (PDF) – Download this form, fill it out and deliver to Chrissy Ippolito or Betsy Roy (at Club 45, church or scan/email).
- Fill out General Registration & Deposit / Payment (Online Form below)
General Registration & Payment Form
Thank you for your interest in Junior Winter Camp! Our camp is currently full. We are taking names for a waiting list. Please contact Chrissy Ippolito for more info (see below).
Contact our Club 45 leader, Chrissy Ippolito at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Children’s Director, Betsy Roy at email@example.com for any questions.