This year we are going to Forest Home with our Middle Schoolers. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, the infamous blob, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music and relevant messages. This camp serves many purposes. It is not just your typical camp. Our prayers are that your student would experience God, connect with each other and a leader, and have a camp where they can invite their non Christian friends.
- What: Creekside Junior High Summer Camp 2015
- When: 7/5/15 – 7/10/15 (NOTE: The Postcard you may have received incorrectly had the end date as July 11th. It’s the 10th)
- Where: Forest Home – Creekside
- Cost: $525 regular price, $500 early bird price if purchased by 5/2/15
- Refunds: Available until 6/20/15
- To Save Your Spot: Turn in a $275 deposit ($250 before 5/2/15) and your medical registration
Creekside Summer Camp 2015 Video
[intense_video video_type=”vimeo” video_url=”https://vimeo.com/115214362″]
Creekside 2015 Registration Process
Registration is a 2 step process and the are BOTH required:
- Forest Home Registration & Medical Consent Form (PDF) – Download that form and fill it out. You have the option to fill it out ahead of time and then upload it with the General Registration form below. Get it to Chad or Megan some how. It’s required – without it, you won’t be able to go.
- General Registration & Deposit / Payment (Online Form, below)
- WHEN CHOOSING A SHIRT SIZE, THEY ARE ADULT SIZES