We have not traveled to Haiti for two years due to the pandemic, civil unrest, and another earthquake! However, our friends in Haiti are still in desperate need of prayer, food, education, and health care. We have a couple of fantastic fundraising opportunities this Spring that will allow us to gather in prayer, worship, and physical activity while raising funds and awareness to support our friends in Haiti!
We have THREE ways to “Help Haiti From Home” this Spring! These opportunities give you the chance to SERVE & BE SERVED!
- Backyard Worship Concert
- Stay-cation Weekend Mission Trip
- Donate Directly To Children’s Heritage Foundation (CHF)
Check out the details of each of these events!
Backyard Concert With Ryan Stevenson
Ryan Stevenson is a singer, songwriter, and the grammy-nominated recording artist behind hit Christian music songs such as “Eye of the Storm” and “Speak Life.” Raised in rural southern Oregon, Stevenson worked as a paramedic before his music career took off. He now lives in Nashville with his wife and children.
- What: Backyard Concert With Ryan Stevenson
- When: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Where: At the home of Dan & Donna Skiles
- Time: 6:00 – 9:00
- Cost: $100 per person (Includes concert, dinner, meet and greet with Ryan, and donation for Haiti)
- Dinner: Yes! Taco Guy
- Registration: YES, please register as we have limited space (100 tickets only and will sale out!)
Helping Haiti from Home, Local Mission Trip
Join us for our local mission trip that helps Haiti. This will be a team experience right here in local San Diego. We will spend the weekend together serving both San Diego and Haiti through hands-on activities as well as prayer and worship. We will also connect with friends and family in Haiti through technology! This weekend will support Children’s Heritage Foundation Haiti School Needs including: books, supplies, uniforms, shoes and teachers salaries.
- When: June 3-5, 2022
- Where: Hotel in San Diego Area
- Cost: $500 per individual (50% of this cost goes directly to Haiti)
- Family Pricing: 1 parent/1 child (under 18) $750 total (child is 1/2 price)
- 2 parents/1 or more children (in same room) $1000 total (kids are free)
- Who: Anyone 16 or older, 15 or younger with a parent.
- Why: Helping students in Haiti to attend CHF sponsored school.
- Registration: YES, please register as we have limited space.
- Questions: Reach out to Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]
Donate Directly To Children’s Heritage Foundation (CHF)
Many of you at Canyon Springs has supported our Mission Ministry by traveling to Haiti, sponsoring team members to travel to Haiti, praying over team members and the people of Haiti, and donating to projects in Haiti. If it is in your heart to step into supporting Haiti, we encourage you to spend time in prayer and visit their website to make a donation or sponsor an area of their program.
Take time to pray for the people of Haiti. Visit the CHF website and view the work that is still happening in Haiti through the link provided!
Thank you for your continued support and prayers for Haiti! If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please reach out to Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]