Angels Care Ministry
Angels Care Ministry is a team of people from Canyon Springs Church who serve the needs of church members and their families. We would love to come along side of you to help meet your needs, whether they be short-term; like the birth of a baby or a surgery, or long-term in the event your family is struggling with a serious illness.
This ministry focuses on easing the burdens on the patient and their families or caregivers by providing help with home keeping, transportation, companionship, prayer, meals and a variety of other needs. There are many opportunities to use the gifts that God has given us to meet the needs of others. Spend some time in prayer, and take a look at this ministry to find a place where you can serve. We also want to hear from you if you and your family are in need of support.
We currently have teams setup to provide support in the following areas:
- Meals – Provide a meal to a family in need.
- Transportation – Provide transportation to doctor appointments, and/or carpool for children.
- Prayer – Commit to praying specifically for families during their time of need.
- Companionship – Visit the patient to provide relief for the family/caregiver, babysit while the patient rests, dog walking, etc.
- Shop/Errands – Shop for groceries, Christmas/Birthday gifts, household items and run miscellaneous errands.
- Repairs/Moving – Minor household repairs, yard maintenance (mowing, weeding, etc.) Provide help with moving when applicable.
- Miscellaneous – Deliver flowers, write encouraging notes, housecleaning, and/or special projects such as holiday decorating.
Request Care or Join a Team