Father's Day 2017
June 18, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm| FREE
Join us for Sunday Service on Father’s Day, June 18th as we honor the Best Dads in the World! Canyon Springs has a big day planned for our 8:30 and 10:30am services:
- Dad inspired Message & Worship
- (UR) Kids Say the Darndest Things (We can’t let Mom’s have all the fun on Mom’s Day)
- EAT UP!! Brats & Dogs BBQ (and other fixens’) in the Courtyard (after each service)
- RAFFLE! San Diego Padres* Gameday Experience (4 Pregame Batting Practice Field Passes, 4 Field Level Game Tix for any 2017 game, and 1 Lexus Premier Lot Parking Pass) (1 set will be raffled during each BBQ, must be present to win)*
Invite a friend and be a part of this wonderful day for the Best Dads in the World!
Gals and Grills Needed
We’re looking for a handful of gracious women to help during the event, and also a few (gas) grills.
- Gals – women, spouses, female friends, family and anyone else – we need 10 volunteers for each service to help setup, prepare, grill and serve our amazing Dads. We will need your help during the service. (~8:45 – 10:00am first service, 10:45a – 12:00p Second Service). We will be donning new Apron’s to wear, and they’ll yours to take home afterwards as a little token of our appreciation. Please contact Jenny Madsen at [email protected] and let her know which service you can help out with.
- Grills – we need 4 gas/propane grills to use throughout the morning. We need them dropped off at the start of first service (anytime between 8:00a-8:30a). We’ll use them for both services. They’ll only be used approx 45min each service. They’ll be available for pickup ~12:00noon. Please contact Blake Miller at [email protected] if you have a grill you can let us borrow.