Our Sunday worship service is a 70 minute experience designed to equip and inspire adults to live life as their heavenly Father designed it to be lived. When you walk into our auditorium you will experience:
- A casual atmosphere that will help you feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Upbeat contemporary music that will leave you inspired.
- Inspirational video(s) that will help you connect with the message of God for your life.
- Interesting messages from the Bible that will challenge you, make you laugh, make you think and most importantly, connect you with a God who wants to help you write the next chapter of your life.
When do services start?
Adult Services start every Sunday at
Our Sunday morning service team includes:
- Jack Hawkins – is the founder and lead pastor of Canyon Springs Church. He has been married to his best friend since 1987 and together he and Jilane have four children, the latest they adopted from Haiti. Jack and Jilane have been all around the world including Haiti, Belize, Uganda and the Dominican Republic which has given them a front row seat to see God do the amazing.
- Chad Richards – is the Executive Pastor at Canyon Springs Church. Chad holds a B.A. in Religion, Ministry and Leadership from Vanguard University and a Masters of Theological Studies with and Emphasis in Biblical Studies from Bethel University and Seminary. Chad and his wife Megan have two daughters, Ayven and Sage.
- Jonathan Schmitz – lived in Deer Park, Washington. He grew up in a Christian home and believed in Jesus from a very young age. But it wasn’t until after he graduated high school that he really started pursuing his call to share the gospel.