Soccer Camp 2019
August 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - August 9, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $75
“Go Beyond the Goal!”
Join us as we kick off our first ever children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. Your child will participate in a fun, dynamic soccer experience which increases their knowledge of the game and promotes individual skill development. Our caring team positively impacts children’s lives on and off the field through positive coaching, communication, and curriculum. We hope to share the love of Jesus and connect kids through the use of fun on the soccer field.
We go “beyond the goal” developing disciplines used by professional athletes. These disciplines when applied to our relationship with Christ will help us to live an abundant and fulfilling life of “Victory Through Jesus Christ.”
We value the disciplines that make an athlete successful and will teach kids how to apply them to their daily lives. We have created an atmosphere to encourage children to score a victorious Christian life!
**Canyon Springs is getting the opportunity to team up with Fearfully and Wonderfully Made. They are a non-profit organization who are on a mission to help every child recognize that they were created beautifully with a gift inside of them. Children with special needs will have the opportunity to attend camp with their typically developing peers, with the help of a one on one buddy. We are excited for this organization’s passion to support more kids in our community!
- Who: TK through 5th Grade (Go by grade entering in Fall 2019)
- Dates: August 5th – 9th, 2019
- Times: 8:30am-12pm each day
- Where: North County Soccer Park (14530 Espola Road, Poway, CA 92064)
- How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Info: Email [email protected]
- Prices and Dates:
- $75 – Regular Registration (3/27/19 – 8/1/19)
- $80 – Late Registration (8/2/19 – 8/5/19)
Our soccer program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before our soccer camp! These range from prepping, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear to Soccer Camp?
- Close-toed shoes
- Shin guards.
What is the soccer schedule?
- 9am – noon each day.
- The morning will begin with a bible story time along with a large group activity. Each camper will then rotate, with their age group through different drills and activities led by coaches and volunteers. There will be a snack break around 10:30 am each day.
Can preschoolers attend?
- No, sorry! For soccer camp we can accommodate children entering TK through 5th grade in the Fall.
Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
- Yes. We have discounts for siblings! Enter the appropriate discount code (SIBLING) when registering online and you will receive $5 off each additional child.
What should my child bring to soccer camp?
- Please send a snack and water with your child each day.
Where do I check my child in?
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the main check in area.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
When will my child receive a t-shirt?
- T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to soccer camp and on the first day of camp.
Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 8:30am and 10:30am services
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
- Middle School 8:30am service
- High School 10:30am service
Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?
- Yes, if they are in the same grade. There is a place to indicate that on the registration form.
Can you accommodate a child with special needs?
- Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt for more information: [email protected].
Are there scholarships available?
- Yes! We never want finances to keep a child from coming to our camps. If you need a full or partial scholarship, go ahead and register your child, leave the payment section blank and email Lesley Hyatt at [email protected] regarding your need.