Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2017
June 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - June 30, 2017 @ 12:00 pm| $65
Knock three times on the clubhouse door for entry!
This year’s VBS will turn your kids into Galactic Starveyors! As kids focus their telescopes on marvels painted in the sky by the Creator, they will discover the wonder among all wonders-that the God who created everything there is-the knowable and the unknowable, the visible and the invisible-wants a personal relationship with them! Invite your kids into the clubhouse and show them the God who is over the moon in love with them.
Each day will include yummy snacks, outdoor games, awesome crafts, singing and dancing and best of all, a Bible story that will teach us more about the truth of God’s’ word!
- Who: Preschool children (3 years old and potty trained) through 5th Grade (Go by grade entering in Fall 2017)
- When: June 26th-30th, 9am-12pm each day
- Where: Marshall Middle School
- How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices and Dates:
- $50 – Super DUPER Early Bird (ended 10/31/16)
- $60 – Super Early Bird (ended 3/31/17)
- $65 – Early Bird (ends 6/1/17)
- $70 – Final Discount Rate (6/2/17- 6/20/17)
- $80 – Late Registration (6/21/17 – 6/30/17)
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
[intense_collapse title=”What should my child wear to VBS?”]
- Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
- No bathing suits.
[intense_collapse title=”What is the VBS schedule?”]
- 9am – noon each day.
- Each camper will rotate, with their age group, between stations; Snack, craft, song, story and recreation.
[intense_collapse title=”Does VBS have a Preschool program?”]Yes! For the first time, we are opening up our VBS to preschoolers; they must be age 3 or 4 AND potty-trained. [/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”Is there a discount for registering multiple children?”]Yes. We have discounts for siblings! Enter the appropriate discount code (SIBLING) when registering online and you will receive $5 off each additional child.
[intense_collapse title=”Will my child receive any food at VBS?”]Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time.[/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”What if my child has a food allergy?”]
- The safest solution for your child with severe food allergies is to bring in your own snack from home. Bring your snack in a marked, disposable bag to the snack area before VBS.
- Please contact our Snack coordinator for questions regarding snacks details: Robin Wiley at email@example.com.
[intense_collapse title=”Where do I check my child in?”]
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the auditorium.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
[intense_collapse title=”When will my child receive a t-shirt?”]T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to VBS and on the first day of VBS.
[intense_collapse title=”Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?”]
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 8:30am and 10:30am services
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
- Middle School 8:30am service
- High School 10:30am service
[intense_collapse title=”Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?”]Yes, if they are in the same grade.. There is a place to indicate that on the registration form.[/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”Can you accommodate a child with special needs?”]Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. [/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”Are there scholarships available?”]Yes! We never want finances to keep a child from coming to VBS. If you need a full or partial scholarship, go ahead and register your child, leave the payment section blank and email Betsy Roy (email@example.com) regarding your need. [/intense_collapse]