Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2024
June 10, 2024 @ 9:00 am - June 14, 2024 @ 12:00 pm| $75
Breaker Rock Beach
God’s rock solid truth in a world of shifting sands
Kids will be challenged as they discover that God’s truth never changes, everyone needs Jesus, and learn to speak the truth in love. Adventure awaits each day as kids explore tide pools, spot orcas, fly kites, and watch the mighty waves crash up against the immovable Breaker Rock!
Registration includes all activities, games and craft supplies, a VBS colored t-shirt, daily snack and most of all . . . fun, long lasting memories and time closer with Jesus!
- Who: Kids Pre-K* through 5th Grade. Special Needs Welcome!
- Dates: Monday, June 10, 2024 – Friday, June 14, 2024
- Times: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Daily
- Location: TBD (To be within the Scripps Ranch / Mira Mesa Area)
*Kids must be at least 3yrs old & potty-trained.
- $50 – Super Duper Early Bird (Until 7/31/23)
- $55 – Super Early Bird (Until 12/31/23)
- $60 – Early Bird Registration (Until 3/31/24)
- $75 – Regular Registration (Until 5/31/24)
- $85 – Late Registration (After 5/31/24)
Siblings – Get $5 off each sibling added to your registration! (Up until 5/31/24)
*VBS for ALL! – While our VBS has a cost associated with it to cover a wide range of expenses, we make it available to anyone and everyone regardless of financial situation. We have a generous scholarship program in place to offer help. Whether you are in need, or if you have extra to give, contact us if you would like to learn more.
VBS in Mexico!
- VBS in Tijuana, Mexico: Saturday, June 24, 2024. Cost: $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
- Meet at The Cove, our mid-week facility, at 8:00 am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site of Vision de Dios. We hope to return by 4:00 pm, depending on the border crossing traffic.
- Documentation Requirements: Anyone 16 or older needs to bring their passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport or birth certificate.
- To Register to join us at VBS Mexico, ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Donation Opportunity For VBS Mexico
We offer lunch to the children of Vision de Dios in Mexico on VBS Saturday. If you’re willing to help us out in this area – here is what we need.
In order to help support the local economy in Tijuana, we’d like to pay for lunch for all of the children and provide the funds to the church to purchase the supplies, cook the food, and provide the opportunity for all of our team to serve the community on VBS Saturday!
DONATE HERE To Support Lunch For VBS Mexico
If you are willing to donate to help provide lunch for the children of Vision de Dios, please donate HERE
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear to VBS?
- Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
- No bathing suits.
What is the VBS schedule?
- 9am – noon each day.
- Each camper will rotate, with their age group, between stations; Snack, craft, song, story and recreation.
Does VBS have a Preschool program?
- Yes, our VBS preschoolers must be age 3 or 4 AND potty-trained.
Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
- Yes. We have discounts for siblings! The appropriate discount will be automatically applied during checkout (assuming you register everyone at the same time)
Will my child receive any food at VBS?
- Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time.
What if my child has a food allergy?
- The safest solution for your child with severe food allergies is to bring in your own snack from home. Bring your snack in a marked, disposable bag to the snack area before VBS.
- Please contact our Snack coordinator for questions regarding snacks details.
Where do I check my child in?
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the auditorium.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
When will my child receive a t-shirt?
- T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to VBS and on the first day of VBS. Be sure to come to the
Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 9:30 AM service
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
- Learn more here.
Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?
- Yes, if they are in the same grade. There is a place to indicate that on the registration form.
Can you accommodate a child with special needs?
- Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt for more information: [email protected].
Are there scholarships available?
- Yes! While our VBS has a cost associated with it to cover a wide range of expenses, we make it available to anyone and everyone regardless of financial situation. We have a generous scholarship program in place to offer help. Whether you are in need, or if you have extra to give, contact Lesley at [email protected]
VBS Mexico Trip
Continue the fun and outreach by delivering “VBS” to our friends in Mexico. Our Missions Ministry at Canyon Springs Church offers something for everyone. We know, according to Scripture, that God wants to send us out into this world to make disciples. We are all commanded to “GO” whether it is down the street, downtown, across the border or half-way across the world. We want to provide opportunities for people to GO and BE the hands and feet of Jesus. NOTE: Pre-Registration is Requested.