Starting Point is our New Visitor ministry that holds regular welcome events for new visitors or existing members wishing to learn more about Canyon Springs. In the past, it’s been held on a few Sundays throughout the year after 2nd service throughout the year at our mid-week location. To make the event easier to attend, quicker to get to and more consistent, we’re excited to introduce the new format:
- First Sunday of every Month, religiously (pun intended 😉 – Easy to remember when we meet
- In between services (9:50am – 10:20am) – Stay a bit longer, or come a bit early.
- In the Teachers Lounge at the Courtyard – steps away from where we hold Sunday Services.
- Enjoy breakfast snacks, good coffee and great company! (That part’s the same, though it used to be lunch)
Join us on July 1st!
We’re kicking off the new format on Sunday July 1st! This is not only a great time of year to begin, but it is also our “VBS Sunday” which means there will be extra excitement in the air! You’ll get to enjoy the festivities of our children’s program finishing a week of VBS. If you have kids, they’ll have extra fun as we’ll have a couple of bounce houses and extra donuts in the courtyard! We typically have childcare and games available, but this month, the courtyard will be the place your kids will want to be (they’re more than welcome to be with us inside too)
Because we’d love to know if you’re coming (and so we can have enough food & beverage) we ask you to RSVP here.
- Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Time: 9:50am – 10:20am (In between Services)
- Location: Teacher’s Lounge at Courtyard of Marshal Middle School
- Serving: Coffee, Donuts, Bagels and Snacks
More About Starting Point
If you are brand new to Canyon Springs or have attended for a while – if you want to learn more about us, then Starting Point is for you. Join some of our staff and other church members, enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or breakfast snack, and learn more about us in a casual and friendly setting.
Held on the the first Sunday of every month, we meet in the teacher’s lounge adjacent to the courtyard at 9:50am (in between services) It’s easy – stay a bit longer after first service (ends at 9:45a), or arrive a bit early for second service (starts at 10:30am). You’ll get to mingle with others for 10-15min, and then hear from our staff for the remainder of our time together to learn more about and what’s important to us.
Children are welcome to join us. If desired, childcare is provided by one of our volunteer Kid City members.
Learn more about Starting Point here.