Christmas in Mexico 2019
December 7| $10.00
Christmas in Mexico
Join us for a family-friendly day sharing Christmas joy with our friends at Vision de Dios in Tijuana, Mexico. We will bring down gifts and cookies to decorate and a message of the greatest gift of all, JESUS!
- When: Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Cost: $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family
- Meet: The Cove at 8:00am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site. We hope to return by 5:00pm, depending on the border crossing traffic.
- Documentation Requirements: All participants must bring their current passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport.
- RSVP: Online here to join our Christmas in Mexico team!
Christmas Cookies & Toppings are needed!
We need 200 sugar cookies, frosting and toppings to bring down to Mexico for this event. If you would like to donate a dozen or two, please see us at the Information Table in the court yard for the next couple of Sundays (11/24, 12/1) or drop your cookies and/or toppings off at The Cove, our midweek facility. We need to receive all cookies by Thursday, December 5th, 2019. If you would love to donate cookies and toppings, please email Jilane Hawkins at email@example.com
Enjoy some pictures from prior trips