Christmas in Mexico 2022
December 3| $15.00
Christmas in Mexico & Christmas in August!
Join us for a family-friendly day sharing Christmas joy with our friends at Vision de Dios in Tijuana, Mexico. We will bring down gifts and cookies to decorate and a message of the greatest gift of all, JESUS!
- When: Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Cost: $15.00 per person or $25.00 per family
- Meet: The Cove at 8:00am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site. We hope to return by 5:00pm, depending on the border crossing traffic.
- Documentation Requirements: All participants must bring their current passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport.
- RSVP: Online here to join our Christmas in Mexico team!
Let’s All Go Christmas Shopping in August!
It’s Christmas in August! Sunday, August 7th and August 14th, you can pick up a Christmas Gift Tag at our Information Table! The gift tags represent children in Tijuana, Mexico! We need gifts for boys and girls from ages 0 – 18! Follow these easy steps:
- Pick your gift tag(s) by gender and age at the Info Table.
- Pray! Most importantly, pray for the child/children who will receive your gift(s). Include a note & photo of your family if you would like!
- Shop for your child/children and wrap your gift box or shoebox (wrap top and bottom separately), and mark on the gift the gender and age range of the child. You can tape the gift tag on the box, so we know the gender and age range of the gift.
Drop back off your gifts at our In-Person Church Service any Sunday leading up to 8/28/2022 or in front of our Cove office in the boxes marked Christmas in August by Monday 8/29/2022.
Unable To Pick Up Your Gift Tag At Church On Sunday?
No problem! Just reach out to Jilane Hawkins, ([email protected]) and she can let you know the age and gender of tags still available! We would love to receive all gifts by Monday August 28th, 2022.
Christmas Cookies & Toppings are needed!
We need 200 sugar cookies, frosting and toppings to bring down to Mexico for this event. If you would like to donate a dozen or two, please see us at the Information Table in the court yard the last two Sundays in November (11/20 & 11/27) or drop your cookies and/or toppings off at The Cove, our midweek facility. We need to receive all cookies by Thursday, December 1st, 2022. If you would love to donate cookies and toppings, please email Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]
Check Out What The Kiddos From Mexico Our Hoping To Receive For Christmas!
Enjoy some pictures from prior trips