Christmas in Mexico
Join us for a family-friendly day, sharing Christmas joy with our friends at Iglesia De Cristos in Tijuana, Mexico. We will bring down cookies to decorate, play rec games, and share a message of the greatest gift of all, JESUS!
- When: Saturday, December 2nd, 2023
- Cost: $20.00 per person or $30.00 per family
- Meet: At our church at 8:00 a.m. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site. Depending on the border crossing traffic, we hope to return by 3:00 p.m.
- Documentation Requirements: All participants must bring their current passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport.
- RSVP: Online HERE to join our Christmas in Mexico team!
Christmas Cookies and Toppings are Needed!
We need 200 sugar cookies, frosting, and toppings to bring to Mexico for this event. If you want to donate a dozen or two, please see us at the Connect Table in the lobby over three Sundays (11/12, 11/19 & 11/26) or drop your cookies and/or toppings off at church during the week. Please just let us know ahead of time when you’d like to pop by. We need to receive all cookies by Thursday, November 30th, 2023. If you would love to donate cookies and toppings, please email Darlene Shadden at [email protected]
We will bring Beanies and Candy Canes down to the children of Iglesia De Cristo!
If you would love to volunteer your Small Group or Bible Study Group to help wrap the beanies and tie on the candy canes – that would be a BIG HELP! Please let us know which groups will join us in preparing for our Christmas in Mexico!
Questions? Contact Darlene Shadden at [email protected]
Enjoy some pictures from prior trips!