Freedom Challenge – Mount Hood 2019
July 8, 2019 @ 8:30 am - July 13, 2019 @ 9:00 pm| $1200.00
We are partnering with Freedom Challenge, a movement of passionate women dedicated to freeing oppressed and enslaved women and children all around the world. We do this by participating in physical challenges that test our limits, while raising funds and awareness to combat these dark, social injustices and set women and children on the pathway to freedom.
Mt Hood, Oregon Hike – 2019
- When: July 8 – July 13, 2019
- Where: Mount Hood, Oregon
- Cost: $1,200 (Pay through Freedom Challenge)
- Minimum Individual Fundraising Goal: $5,000.00
- Freedom Challenge Info – Please click HERE.
Support our Freedom Challenge Team by Going to the Movies! The Abolitionists movie (PG13). Former Special Agent Tim Ballard has spent over a decade rescuing children from child sex tourism both domestically and overseas. This is the story about the lost children and the attempt to investigate and liberate them from around the world.
- When: Sunday, May 5, 2019
- Where: The Cove (9889 Hibert St., Ste A, San Diego, 92131)
- Time: 4:00pm
- Cost: $10.00
Individual Team Member Fundraising
In addition to Team Fundraising, we’re holding individual team member fundraising as well! Feel free to reach out to one or all of our team members and take advantage of the service or events they are offering.
- Kelly Wilson – Pet & House Sitting ([email protected])
- Jilane Hawkins – Large Item Garage Sale, May 11, 2019 ([email protected]) Donations accepted.
- Shelley Baker – Poker Night, June (Night TBD) ([email protected])
Team Training & Locations
- Sat. 4/27/19 – Double Peak Trail from Discover Lake (Meet @ Cove at 6:00am)
- Sat. 5/4/19 – Cuyamaca Peak via Azalea Glen Loop. (Meet @ Cove at 6:00am)
- Fri. 5/17/19 – Iron Mountain (Meet @ trailhead at 6:30am)
- Sat. 6/1/19 – Potato Chip Rock via Mt Woodson. (Meet @ Poway Lake at 6:30am)
- Fri. 6/14/19 – Tahquitz Peak via Devils Slide. (Meet @ Cove at 4:30am)
- Fri. 6/21/19 – San Antonio & Mount Baldy Notch. (Meet @ Cove at 4:30am)
Check out the Freedom Challenge Website:
Questions? Contact Jilane Hawkins @ [email protected]
Enjoy some photos from our training hikes!