Freedom Challenge – Mt Hood Oregon 2019
July 8 @ 8:30 am - July 13 @ 9:00 pm| $1200.00
We are partnering with Freedom Challenge, a movement of passionate women dedicated to freeing oppressed and enslaved women and children all around the world. We do this by participating in physical challenges that test our limits, while raising funds and awareness to combat these dark, social injustices and set women and children on the pathway to freedom.
Mt Hood, Oregon Hike – 2019
- When: July 8 – July 13, 2019
- Information Meeting – February 10, 2019
- Where: The Cove
- Time: 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Cost: $1,200 (Pay through Freedom Challenge)
- Minimum Fundraising Goal: $5,000.00
- Registration: Please register HERE with Canyon Springs as a Canyon Springs Hoodie team member.
- You must also complete your application with Freedom Challenge, and start your payment process. Please click HERE.
- Sunday February 10, 2019 @ 12:30 (Cove)
- Tuesday March 12, 2019 @ 6:00pm (Cove)
- Tuesday April 2, 2019 @ 6:00pm (Cove)
- Pack & Pray meeting TBD
Team Training Dates (Location TBD)
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
Questions? Contact Jilane Hawkins @ email@example.com