High School Winter Camp 2019 “Winter X”
February 15 - February 18| $475
Winter X 2019 is here! Every year we take our high school students to Brianhead, Utah for a great trip with skiing, snowboarding, tubing, horseback riding, hiking, and bowling!! With relevant messages, awesome worship, and fun games, this is a great high school camp that is designed for a weekend to experience God.
Don’t know how to snowboard or ski? That’s okay! We have some talented leaders that would love to teach you. Don’t want to learn how to snowboard or ski! That’s alright we also have the option of Horseback Riding and hiking (day 1) and bowling or paint balling (day 2).
ANYONE in high school is welcome to join us so invite your friends!
- When: 2/15/2019 – 2/18/2019
- Where: Brianhead, Utah
- How: We take charter buses provided by Charter Bus Group
- Cost: $475* due by February 1st.
- To Save Your Spot: $200 deposit + Registration below. Let us now what activities your student is deciding to do
- Packing list and itinerary can be found HERE.
- *Includes lift tickets, transportation, activities, food and lodging.
- *Last Day for Refunds is January 13th
- Packing list and schedule will be posted when we get closer to the trip so check back!
- Price does not include ski/snowboard rentals. If you need rentals please go HERE to pay and reserve. After, we need you to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that “Your students name has rentals.” Skiing and Snowboarding are on Saturday and Sunday. Make reservations and tell them to make sure they are at “Giant Steps Lodge.”
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Winter X 2018 Video