Men's Ministry ~ Surf & Serve 2017
October 6, 2017 @ 7:00 am - October 7, 2017 @ 4:30 pm| $100.00
Calling All Men of Canyon Springs
Mark your calendar for our “Surf & Serve” event. This is going to be a great mission/work/surf/fellowship trip!
We will travel to Mexico to partner with Dan Williams and Rio al Mar and serve with our Christian brothers at “Angeles en Liberated”; a boys’ transition home. This home was started and is still run by several Christian families in Tijuana. We have the blessing of being a part of a home grown ministry! The families provide food, shelter, utilities, school tuition, uniforms, tutoring, and job search assistance after high school.
Our project is to frame/build an adjoining room for a place to do homework, hang out and receive tutoring, along with planting a couple of trees and some interior & exterior painting.
After serving – we will surf/bodysurf at Popotla Park (beach & point break) B.C. Mexico. Meals are provided and accommodations will be booked for the team!
- Dates: Friday & Saturday – October 6th & October 7th, 2017
- Time: 7:00 am (Friday) – Late afternoon Saturday
- Meeting Spot: The Cove, 9889 Hibert St, Ste A SD 92131
- Cost: $100
- Bring: Passport, Sleeping Bag, Towel, Swimsuit, Surfboard/wetsuits (let us know so we have enough racks), hygiene items you want.
- Register: Online by clicking here
- Questions? Dan Williams [email protected] or Jack Hawkins [email protected]