This event has passed.
Middle School Winter Camp 2017 "Alpine"
February 3, 2017 - February 5, 2017| $300
This year we are going to Alpine with our Middle Schoolers. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music, relevant messages. This is a sure way for a student to grow closer to God and connect with other students their age.
- What: Middle School Winter Camp 2017 “Alpine”
- When: 2/03/17 – 2/05/17
- Where: Alpine (Blue Jay, CA)
- How: We take a charter bus provided by San Diego Charter.
- Cost: $300
- To Save Your Spot: $150 deposit + Registration (below)
- Last Day For Refunds: January 3rd. Due to the nature of the way we request space for this camp refunds will not be available after this date.
IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS. Please read everything before you begin so you know what to do.
- Canyon Springs Form + Payment = See below for registration form and payment.
- Alpine form. Attached Below.
Fill out medical registration. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM. Fill it out and do one of 3 things:
- Scan/Email it to email@example.com
- Mail it to the Cove at: 9889 Hibert Street Suite A, San Diego CA, 92131
- Bring it to church.
- Register Online with Canyon Springs below along with payment.
C H E C K O U T L A S T Y E A R S V I D E O
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.