Middle School Winter Camp 2019 “Alpine”
February 1, 2019 - February 3, 2019| $300
We are so pumped to be going back to Alpine Camp in Blue Jay, CA. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music, relevant messages. This is a sure way for a student to grow closer to God and connect with other students their age.
- What: Middle School Winter Camp 2019 “Alpine”
- When: 2/01/2019 – 2/03/2019 **We return super bowl Sunday and WILL be home before the game starts**
- Where: Alpine (Blue Jay, CA)
- How: We take a charter bus provided by Charter Bus Group.
- Cost: $300 and due by January 20th
- To Save Your Spot: $150 deposit + Registration (below)
- Last Day For Refunds: January 5th. Due to the nature of the way we request space for this camp refunds will not be available after this date.
- Packing list and itinerary can be accessed by clicking HERE
IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS. Please read everything before you begin so you know what to do. ***YOU REGISTER WITH ALPINE AND CANYON SPRINGS***
- Canyon Springs Form + Payment = See below for registration form and payment. (have medical information available)
- Alpine form. (have medical information available)
Fill out your online registration with Alpine Camp by clicking HERE
- Register Online with Canyon Springs below along with payment.
C H E C K O U T L A S T Y E A R S V I D E O
Contact [email protected] for questions.