Middle School Winter Camp 2020 “Thousand Pines”
February 7, 2020 - February 9, 2020| $325
We are so pumped to be going to Thousand Pines Camp in Crestline, CA. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music, relevant messages. This is a sure way for a student to grow closer to God and connect with other students their age.
- What: Middle School Winter Camp 2020 “Thousand Pines”
- When: 2/07/2020 – 2/09/2020
- Where: Crestline, CA
- How: We take a charter bus provided by Charter Bus Group.
- Cost: $325 and due by January 20th
- To Save Your Spot: $150 deposit + Registration (below)
- Last Day For Refunds: January 5th. Due to the nature of the way we request space for this camp refunds will not be available after this date.
- Click HERE for packing list and itinerary!
IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS. Please read everything before you begin so you know what to do. ***YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THOUSAND PINES AND CANYON SPRINGS***
- Canyon Springs Form + Payment = See below for registration form and payment. (have medical information available)
- Thousand Pines Registration (have medical information available)
Fill out your online registration with Thousand Pines by clicking HERE (this does not work on most mobile devices)
- Register Online with Canyon Springs below along with payment.
C H E C K O U T THIS YEARS THEME VIDEO
Contact [email protected] for questions.