Parents' Night Out October 2017
October 21, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $20.00
Who NEEDS a night out? We have the answer for you! Children’s Ministry is hosting a Parents’ Night Out! Drop off your beautiful children and we will take extra great care of them. You guys can grab a movie, a quiet meal or even a NAP!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What food/drink do you serve? We serve pizza and juice boxes for dinner.
- What else? We serve popcorn and candy during the movie (each child gets 1-2 small pieces).
- What Movie are you showing? See below
- What do the kids do? We have free time from 5-6pm (board games, craft, coloring, playing outside), then show the movie from 6-7:30pm.
- When: Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Where: The Cove, 9889 Hibert St, Ste A, SD 92131
- Time: 5:00 – 7:30pm
- Movie Showing: Moana
- Cost: Suggested donation based on number of children: (1 – $20, 2 – $25, 3 or more $30)
- RSVP: YES! Click here to save your spot. You can pay now online or pay at the door.