Teaching Your Kids About Money Seminar
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $20.00
Your kids are watching. What are you teaching them about money?
Let us help equip you to prepare your kids for their lifelong financial journey. In this seminar, we focus on God’s principles for handling money so that you can help your kids develop a healthy, perspective.
You will learn the following:
- How our relationship with money is related to our relationship with God.
- How healthy financial teaching and modeling helps your child build a more solid and joyful life.
- Creative ways to use allowance as a learning tool for life.
- How to teach kids to budget, save and give.
- To instill an understanding of financial priorities.
- Specific action steps for kids at each developmental stage – preschool through high school.
- To help them avoid pitfalls.
If you are a parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, or other adult role model, don’t miss this seminar!
- Date: Sunday, 3/3/19 and 3/10/19
- Time: 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Location: The Cove (9889 Hibert St., Ste A, San Diego, CA 92131)
- Cost: $20 per couple/single
- RSVP: Sign up online HERE
- Other: Each couple/single registration will receive one workbook. You have the opportunity to purchase an additional workbook for $20 each.
- This event is TWO Sundays: 3/3/19 and 3/10/19
- Our class will watch a video taught by a Pastor at Saddleback Church as well as offer a time of discussion.
- Course Workbook Included*
- Snacks & Refreshments provided
- Space is limited! Advance registration is required. See RSVP above to register!
About our Host Susan Kennedy:
Susan is an attendee of Canyon Springs Church. She spent 10 years as the Rock Church’s Stewardship Director with a passion for people to learn the freedom that can happen in your finances when you do it God’s way! Susan met our instructor, Chris Goulard, at a church stewardship meeting several years ago and is excited to share his financial curriculum that empowers parents to equip their kids with strong biblical financial principles.
About our Instructor Chris Goulard:
Chris is living out his passion: teaching people God’s way of handling their finances and helping other churches build financial stewardship ministries. In early 2004, Chris “retired” from a successful career in the financial services industry and joined the staff at Saddleback Church as the Pastor of Stewardship. In his role at Saddleback, Chris directs the ministries focusing on biblical financial stewardship; including, the Financial Freedom Workshop, Estate Planning, Financial Coaching, Compass, Financial Peace University, etc. He is the current chairman of the Christian Stewardship Network (CSN).
Chris and his wife Jenifer, have been married for 26 years and have two sons, ages 15 and 19.
Questions about this event? Contact Susan Kennedy at email@example.com.