VBS in Mexico Mission Trip 2023
June 24, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm| $10.00
Our Missions Ministry at Canyon Springs Church offers something for everyone. According to Scripture, we know that God wants to send us out into this world to make disciples. We are all commanded to “GO,” whether it is down the street, downtown, across the border, or halfway across the world. We want to provide opportunities for people to GO and BE the hands and feet of Jesus.
VBS in Mexico!
- VBS in Tijuana, Mexico: Saturday, June 24, 2023. Cost: $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
- Meet at The Cove, our mid-week facility, at 8:00 am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site of Vision de Dios. Depending on the border crossing traffic, we hope to return by 4:00 pm.
- Documentation Requirements: Anyone 16 or older needs to bring their passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport or birth certificate.
- Questions? Please contact Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]
- To register to join us in Mexico on VBS Saturday, please click “here“
Donation Opportunity For VBS Mexico
We offer lunch to the children of Vision de Dios in Mexico on VBS Saturday. If you’re willing to help us out in this area – here is what we need.
In order to help support the local economy in Tijuana, we’d like to pay for lunch for all of the children and provide the funds to the church to purchase the supplies, cook the food, and provide the opportunity for all of our team to serve the community on VBS Saturday!
DONATE HERE To Support Lunch For VBS Mexico
If you are willing to donate to help provide lunch for the children of Vision de Dios, please donate HERE
Mission Trip pictures
Enjoy pictures from past VBS in Mexico trips!