Welcome to the Oasis Middle blog!
Although we’ve been handed greater restrictions, churches are still allowed to operate outdoors with masks and social distancing. Praise God!
Make sure to bring a jacket as it will be chilly!
Here’s where each group will be meeting this week:
- 6th Grade Girls: 10332 Pinecastle Street (make sure to bring a blanket and water bottle!)
- 6th Grade Boys: Jerabek Park
- 7th Grade Girls: Lakeview Park
- 7th Grade Boys: Jerabek Park
- 8th Grade Girls: Scripps Ranch Community Park
- 8th Grade Boys: Scripps Ranch Community Park
- Thursday, 12/10: Small Groups 7:00-8:00 (Location listed above)
- Thursday, 12/17: Very Merry Oasis Christmas 7:00-9:00 (Location TBD)
Very Merry Oasis Christmas
An annual tradition in Oasis, the Very Merry Oasis Christmas party will carry on! Students will meet with their small group to have loads of Christmas fun while celebrating the birth of Jesus. Registration is required–register now!
Christmas at Canyon Springs
We began our new Christmas series, the Miracles of Christmas, last Sunday and Pastor Jack delivered a timely message on waiting on God. This series will give us a moment to reflect on who Christ is and encourage us to look at the story of Christmas with awe. Join us next Sunday at the park or online and make sure to mark your calendar for our Christmas Eve service on the 24th!
With Christmas joy,
[email protected] | (928) 446-0633
FOR ALL THINGS CANYON SPRINGS AND COVID-19, check in on our website.
Delivered to your Inbox?