This event has passed.
20th Anniversary Special ONE Service, Baptisms & Celebration
October 28, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
We wrap up our 2oth anniversary month with a special outdoor service & celebration, held at 9:30am on Sunday, October 28th. We celebrate the lives changed and restored, buildings and relationships constructed, and the miracles that God let us be a witness to in these past 20 years in our community and around the globe!
We will still be at our ‘home’ Marshall Middle School, but will be outdoors at the top/back of the property. See map below.
- 9:00am – Gates Open
- 9:30am – One Service
- 10:45am – Baptisms
- 11:00am – Celebration: Cake Cutting, Full-Size Donuts, Bounce Houses for Kids
- 12:00pm – End
We will be holding Baptisms at the end of service! Contact Pastor Chad or Pastor Paul for more information.
- We will still be at our ‘home’ Marshall Middle School. Park and Arrive as normal! But we will be OUTDOORS at the top/back of the property. See map below.
- Please Dress Accordingly as the sun may be out in full force. We will have plenty of water and sunscreen available.
- FULL SIZE DONUTS . . . HUNDREDS! Enough said.
- Childcare will be available for 0-5yrs only. All kids 6 and older, including middle and high school will be with the main congregation.
- Wear your 20th anniversary shirts if you’ve got em! What we have left will be available for purchase after service.
These special services require more than the usual team of volunteers so would love some additional help:
- Sat, Oct 27 @ 1pm-4pm – Chairs, Tech, Tables, General Setup
- Sun, Oct 28 @ 8am – Hospitality setup, food, balloons, etc.
Map / Location