February 7 @ 10:30 am - April 25 @ 12:00 pm| Free
Woohoo! Finally, we are getting the CLUB back together!
It will look a bit different, but there will still be fun games, snacks and we’ll be jumping into the Ten Commandments and learning about God’s love and desires for our lives!!
Masks are a must, and we will be encouraging physically distancing. With the latest surge in COVID, please be extra vigilant. If your child or any family members have any cold-like symptoms or have been around someone who has tested positive, please keep your child home.
What is Club 45?
Club 45 is a program for our 4th and 5th graders and provides a “youth group” atmosphere. There are hilarious mixers, effective small group sessions and awesome leaders that make this Club one your children will not want to miss!
- Kick Off: Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Standard Schedule: 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month (excluding 2/14/2021)
- Sundays: 2/28, 3/14, 3/28, 4/11, 4/25
- Where: Sycamore Canyon Park (13745 Stonebridge Pkwy SD 92131)
- Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Registration: YES – Register HERE
For additional information about Club 45 or to make sure you are receiving the notifications about Club 45, email Jobie Taber at [email protected].