Good Friday 2022
April 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Good Friday – The 7 Places Jesus Bled
During the sacrifice of Jesus as atonement for our sin, Jesus willingly shed His blood 7 times for the salvation of mankind. And each time His precious blood flowed, a freedom was returned to us. Experience through our interactive devotions, how Jesus’ holy blood redeems us and sets us free from bondage. The last “stop” will be at Sycamore Park (where we held outdoors services during COVID) where we will celebrate with live, bilingual worship with our partner Latino church “Casa de Gracia“.
- What: Celebrate the Sacrifice Jesus Made For Us Through An Interactive Devotion
- When: Good Friday, April 15, 2022
- Time: Stations open at 6:00pm and close at 6:50 as we make our way to Sycamore Canyon Park for a session of communion and worship.
- Sycamore Canyon Park: We gather about 7:00pm for a brief message, communion & worship.
- Bring a chair/blanket to sit on for this approximately 30 minute service
- Register To Attend: Yes! Please register to participate as we will assign the order in which you experience the Good Friday Devotions! Click HERE to register!
Locations of Interactive Devotions
We have four (4) locations for you to experience the Seven (7) Places Jesus Bled for Good Friday. The first six (6) are scattered around Scripps Ranch, and the final message lands at Sycamore Canyon Park.
- The Cove – Jesus Bled from His Feet & His Hands
- Lake View Park (Off Mira Lago) – Jesus Bled from His Head & Pericardial Sack
- Scripps Ranch Park – Jesus Bled at the Whipping Post & In The Garden
- Sycamore Canyon Park – Jesus Bled from His Skin
Order of Locations:
There is no specific order of location other than we will end at Sycamore Canyon Park with a message about “Jesus Bled From His Skin.” The other locations will be assigned through a “shot-gun” approach alphabetically. Once you register to participate, we will assign you a route to follow so that you are able to experience all of the three (3) stations, and land at Sycamore Canyon Park by 7:00pm to experience the last station and communion & worship.
1.) How many stations are there, and where are they?
We will have four (4) various stations at four different locations: the Cove, the Scripps Ranch Community Park, Lake View Park (off of Mira Lago), and finally landing at Sycamore Canyon Park.
2.) Is it appropriate for kids?
Yes! We are planning everything with your kids in mind.
3.) What will we do?
Hop onto your Church Center App when the event has started and click on “Good Friday” from the homepage. Listen to the audio that describes the station you are going to. Hear a short 2-minute audio clip from one of our staff depicting the station you are about to engage. Work through all four (4) stations and meet us at the Sycamore Canyon Park after, where we will experience communion, worship and pray as a family.
4.) Should I start at a specific station/location?
Yes! You will get an email closer to the event about which stations you should start. After that, you can continue to the other two locations in any order. There are three locations with two (2) stations at each, and the final one at Sycamore Canyon Park.
5.) What do I need?
You need to download the Church Center App! Everything will be in there for you. Can’t get the app? That’s okay. From any web browser, go to canyonsprings.churchcenter.com.