Men’s Ministry ~ Surf & Serve 2022
October 21 @ 7:00 am - October 22 @ 4:30 pm| $150.00
Calling All Men (and Sons) of Canyon Springs
Pack up your work boots, tool bags, swim trunks and surf boards as we embark to Mexico for an exhilarating 2-day trip of sweat, service, fellowship, food, a bit of surf and a ton gratitude for our annual “Surf & Serve” event.
We will travel to Mexico to partner with Dan Williams and Rio al Mar Missions to serve with our Christian brothers at Vision de Dios in Tijuana, Mexico.
Labor & Financial Support
Our primary project will be building a roof and wall for a Children’s Ministry room at Vision de Dios church. We will help provide materials and labor for this project. We will need to cover the cost of materials so any contacts to donors would be appreciated! All work project scope will be dictated by the number of guys that attend. We know we all have a busy family schedule, letting us know early on if you’re in, really helps with the planning.
- After serving on Friday – we will hit the beaches to surf & body surf.
- After breakfast Saturday morning, we will return to Vision de Dios for a few more hours of work, and then return back to the US. We’re usually home mid-late afternoon (depending on the border crossings of course).
- Meals are provided for our team as well as the local men helping with the work projects. Accommodations will be booked for the team!
- Dates: Friday & Saturday – October 21 & October 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 am (Friday) – Late afternoon Saturday
- Meeting Spot: The Cove, 9889 Hibert St, Ste A SD 92131
- Cost: $150
- Bring: Passport, Sleeping Bag, Towel, Swimsuit, Surfboard/wetsuits (let us know so we have enough racks), hygiene items you want.
- Register: Online HERE
- Questions? Dan Williams [email protected] or Jack Hawkins at [email protected]