Middle School Summer Camp “Creekside” 2019
June 16 - June 21| $550
This year we are going to Forest Home with our Middle Schoolers. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, the infamous blob, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music and relevant messages. This camp serves many purposes. It is not just your typical camp. Our prayers are that your student would experience God, connect with each other and a leader, and have a camp where they can invite their non Christian friends.
- Location: Forest Home-Creekside (check them out www.foresthome.org)
- Cost: $550
- Refunds: Available until 6/1/19 (These are strict and refunds cannot be given after this date. Please check your calendars to be sure you can attend)
- Balances due: 6/1/19 (all balances must be paid prior to trip).
- Save Your Spot?: You MUST Turn in a $300 deposit and your medical registration which is below to secure your spot.
- Packing list and Itinerary can be found HERE
- Parent Info Meeting is May 19th from 3-4PM at the Cove. Click HERE for details
- Want to contribute towards a scholarship for a student that cannot afford camp? Give Below
Creekside Summer Camp 2018 Video
CAMP SCHOLARSHIP DONATIONS
The scholarship fund is supported by people like YOU that believe in the power of camp. If you want to contribute to these camps, you can make a donation using the registration form below. We thank you in advance because we know that the dollars you contribute will go directly towards changing the life of a student.
Creekside Hats! New for 2019
We’re stepping things up again in 2019! We’ve got some slick “camp hats” available for purchase at checkout.
Creekside 2019 Registration Process
Registration is a 2 step process and the are BOTH required:
1. Forest Home Registration:
- First you must register with Forest Home. They are now doing their signups electronically. It will take you about 5 minutes to complete. The good news? Every year your student goes all you will have to do is go back and click “rebook” and not have to fill out forms again! Here is what you do:
- Click HERE and create a new account (if you did this last year then just log in and rebook). After you create an account you will want to click on “health form” in order to fill out your student’s health form. Follow the steps and it will be complete. Forest Home will say you have a balance but they know that you are paying through us so do not worry about the “balance” they say you have. All balance inquireies should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need some pictures to help get you through the process? No worries. CLICK HERE
2. Canyon Springs Registration:
- Second, General Registration & Deposit / Payment (Online Form, below)
- ***NOTE: WHEN CHOOSING A SHIRT SIZE, THEY ARE ADULT SIZES***