Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2019
June 24 @ 9:00 am - June 28 @ 12:00 pm| $65
Gas up the all-terrain vehicle and head out on a wilderness adventure like no other. Get up close and personal with elephants and egrets, polar bears and penguins, cockatoos and crocodiles, and so much more! Grab your camera and zoom in on these animals in their natural habitats. Maybe you can even snag a snapshot or two.
This summer kids will focus in on some amazing, real-life encounters with Jesus. Each encounter is like a snapshot—a special moment in time captured on the pages of Scripture. Through VBS, kids will discover that each snapshot of Jesus is an opportunity to respond to the gospel. And when put together, these isolated encounters clearly reveal the most amazing truth of all—Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Son of God, and by believing we can have life in His name. Are you ready for an up close and personal encounter with Jesus? The adventure of a lifetime awaits!
- Who: Preschool children (3 years old and potty trained) through 5th Grade (Go by grade entering in Fall 2019) PRESCHOOL IS CURRENTLY FULL. Please contact us for the wait list.
- Dates: June 24-28th, 2019
- Times: 9am-12pm each day
- Where: Marshall Middle School
- How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices and Dates:
- $45 – Super DUPER Early Bird Registration (ends 7/13/18)
- $60 – Super Early Bird Discount (ends 2/14/19)
- $65 – Early Bird (ends 5/1/19)
- $70 – Final Discount rate (5/16/19-6/15/19)
- $80 – Late Registration (6/16/19 – 6/24/19)
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
ALSO check out our NEW Summer Soccer Camp
August 5th-9th 9:00am-Noon $75
Click here to learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child wear to VBS?
- Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
- No bathing suits.
What is the VBS schedule?
- 9am – noon each day.
- Each camper will rotate, with their age group, between stations; Snack, craft, song, story and recreation.
Does VBS have a Preschool program?
- Yes, our VBS preschoolers must be age 3 or 4 AND potty-trained.
Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
- Yes. We have discounts for siblings! Enter the appropriate discount code (SIBLING) when registering online and you will receive $5 off each additional child.
Will my child receive any food at VBS?
- Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time.
What if my child has a food allergy?
- The safest solution for your child with severe food allergies is to bring in your own snack from home. Bring your snack in a marked, disposable bag to the snack area before VBS.
- Please contact our Snack coordinator for questions regarding snacks details.
Where do I check my child in?
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the auditorium.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
When will my child receive a t-shirt?
- T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to VBS and on the first day of VBS.
Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 8:30am and 10:30am services
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
- Middle School 8:30am service
- High School 10:30am service
Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?
- Yes, if they are in the same grade. There is a place to indicate that on the registration form.
Can you accommodate a child with special needs?
- Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt for more information: email@example.com.
Are there scholarships available?
- Yes! We never want finances to keep a child from coming to VBS. If you need a full or partial scholarship, go ahead and register your child, leave the payment section blank and email Lesley Hyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your need.