High School Summer Camp Has Been CANCELLED
I’m disappointed and saddened to let you know that we are canceling our Houseboats trip this year. As of now, the Marina cannot even legally send out a group our size, and it does not seem like they will be able to when we arrive in July. Houseboats is a close-quarters trip. There is no possible way of social distancing, and sanitation is hard to maintain on a camp style trip like Houseboats. We know there’s a variety of information regarding the spread of Covid-19. In this time, however, we lean into safety and caution for our kids!
Refunds of Deposits
Many of you have made an online deposit of $50 to hold your spot. We will begin processing online refunds by 6/5/20, and everyone should expect the return of their deposit within 7-10 business days. We do not need any additional information from you to process your deposit. If you have any questions, please email me directly