Parent Cafe: Unplug – Managing Social Media Without Compromising Your Health
May 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $10.00
We are cultural lab rats of social media. How are we to navigate social media? How are we to parent our kids when it comes to social media? Join us as Kaitlyn Torres from Interwoven Therapy Collective comes to Canyon Springs to help us navigate the muddy waters of social media, life, and parenting.
- What: Parent Cafe: Unplug – Managing social media!
- When: Tuesday, May 16th, 2023
- Where: The Cove (9889 Hibert St., Ste A SD 92131)
- Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Cost: $10 (This helps offset the cost of the speaker)
- Refreshments: Yes, we will have light desserts
- Registration: YES! Register HERE
- Childcare: Childcare is not available at this event
- Questions? Contact Chad Richards at [email protected]
About our Speaker
Kaitlyn Torres, a Pre-Licensed Professional APCC, is a mental health therapist, mother, and wife of a pastor, with a passion for promoting mental wellness in families and communities. With over 10 years of ministry experience and a master’s degree in counseling, she brings a unique perspective to the intersection of church and mental health. As a therapist, she helps individuals, couples, and families break free from old patterns and build stronger relationships with themselves and others. Kaitlyn’s commitment to promoting the importance of mental health in church communities is grounded in her experience as a mother, wife, and ministry leader. When she’s not working, Kaitlyn enjoys hiking, spending the day at the beach with her family, and playing Azul for too long!
Check out more about Caitlyn’s role at Interwoven Therapy Collective.