VBS in Mexico Mission Trip 2019
June 29| $10.00
Our Missions Ministry at Canyon Springs Church offers something for everyone. We know, according to Scripture, that God wants to send us out into this world to make disciples. We are all commanded to “GO” whether it is down the street, downtown, across the border or half-way across the world. We want to provide opportunities for people to GO and BE the hands and feet of Jesus.
VBS in Mexico!
- VBS in Tijuana Mexico: Saturday, June 29, 2019. Cost: $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
- Meet at The Cove; our mid-week facility at 8:00am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site of Vision de Dios. We hope to return by 4:00pm, depending on the border crossing traffic.
- Documentation Requirements: Anyone 16 or older needs to bring their passport; under 16 must be accompanied by a parent and bring a passport or birth certificate.
- Questions? Please contact Jilane Hawkins at email@example.com
- To register to join us in Mexico on VBS Saturday, please click “here“
Sandwiches Needed for VBS Mexico!
We offer lunch to the children of Vision de Dios in Mexico on VBS Saturday. If you’re willing to help us out in this area – here is what we need to collect:
- 200 Meat & Cheese Sandwiches
- Delivered to VBS on Friday, June 28 or make arrangements to get them to Jilane PRIOR to Saturday June 29.
- You can make a loaf worth of sandwiches (or two if you would like). That way they are wrapped when you deliver them.
- Please email Jilane Hawkins if you are willing to make sandwiches so we can keep track of how many we have or still need! firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide sandwiches for VBS Mexico, register here!
Mission Trip pictures
Enjoy pictures from VBS 2018 in Mexico trips!