VBS Mexico – 2021
June 26| $10.00
Super Hero VBS in Mexico!
Join us on a family-friendly day of serving our friends in Mexico. We will bring them the joy and delights of Super Hero VBS! We will share a Bible story, crafts, games, and lunch together.
- Where: VBS in Tijuana, Mexico
- When: Saturday, June 26, 2021
- Cost: $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family.
- Meet at The Cove; our mid-week facility at 8:00am. We will caravan down to the Otay Mesa border and walk across. Transportation will be provided to the church site of Vision de Dios. We hope to return by 4:00pm, depending on the border crossing traffic.
- Documentation & Age Requirements: Please remember to bring your passport (young children need an original birth certificate if they do not have a passport). A parent must accompany VBS campers and any minors.
- Questions? Please contact Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]
- To register to join us in Mexico for Super Hero VBS, please click “here“
Sandwiches Needed for VBS Mexico!
We offer lunch to the children of Vision de Dios in Mexico on VBS Saturday. If you’re willing to help us out in this area – here is what we need to collect:
- 200 Meat & Cheese Sandwiches
- Delivered to the Cove on Friday, June 25, 2021.
- You can make a loaf worth of sandwiches (or two if you would like). That way they are wrapped when you deliver them.
- Please email Jilane Hawkins if you are willing to make sandwiches so we can keep track of how many we have or still need! [email protected]
- To provide sandwiches for VBS Mexico, register here!
Super Hero Sunday at Canyon Springs!
We all know Super Heroes Change the World! Well, Canyon Springs Kids – here is your chance! On Sunday, 6/13/21, kids dress as a Super Hero for church and bring whatever loose change you have to donate to our Super Hero VBS in Mexico on 6/26/21. We will use your change to help provide school supplies for the children at Vision de Dios.
Past VBS in Mexico Pictures!
Enjoy pictures from prior VBS Mexico trips!