Women's Ministry Fall Bible Study 2016 (Thursday or Saturday mornings)
October 6, 2016 @ 9:30 am - November 17, 2016 @ 11:00 am| $5.00
If you have ever struggled with insecurity or had trouble accepting your limitations, this study will help you see how God can use your weakness to unlock His strength. Join us for a bible study that will open your eyes to a brand new perspective on yourself, your God and Gideon!
- What: “Gideon; Your Weakness, God’s Strength” by Priscilla Shirer
- Who: Women of Canyon Springs AND bring a friend!
- Where: At The Cove, 9889 Hibert St, Ste A, SD 92131
- Dates: Thursday Mornings, starting October 6th – November 17th (7-week session) (See below for a Saturday morning option.)
- Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
- Cost: $5 (We have sold all of our books, so you will need to purchase your book online at Amazon.)
- How: Click HERE to register for Thursday or Saturday morning!
- Contact: Jilane Hawkins at [email protected]
- Order your book through Amazon: Click HERE
- Childcare: We will determine childcare needs based upon sign ups.
- NOTE: We offer a Saturday morning bible study for this series as well. Starts October 8th, 8:00-9:30am at The Cove. Childcare is not available for Saturday morning bible study.