Women's Ministry Winter Bible Study 2018
January 25, 2018 @ 9:30 am - February 22, 2018 @ 11:00 am| Free
Breathe, by Priscilla Shirer
One of the greatest challenges for women in our culture is taking time to cease from all the activities and just breathe. We are in bondage to busyness. We constantly strive to complete the limitless to-do lists that hinder us from experiencing all that God has for us. By neglecting time for tranquility, serenity, and repose, we limit our Christlikeness and miss out on some of God’s greatest gifts. In the Old Testament, Sabbath was given to the Israelites as a gift, and it is still a gift to us today. If you are weary, worn out, and exhausted, then the concept of Sabbath will change your life. Five (5) sessions of teaching by Priscilla Shirer with 4 weeks of homework in a reflective, journaling format.
Week 1 – The Freedom of Sabbath
Week 2 – Stops Along the Sabbath Journey
Week 3 – Double-Portion Friday
Week 4 – Coming Into Focus
Week 5 – Sabbath Margin
- What: “Breathe”, by Priscilla Shirer
- Who: Women of Canyon Springs AND bring a friend!
- Where: At The Cove, 9889 Hibert St, Ste A, SD 92131
- When: Thursday Mornings, starting 1/25/ 2018 – 2/22/2018 (See below for a Saturday morning option.)
- Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
- Cost: $10 – This is the cost for your study guide book, which you will need to purchase online.
- How: Click HERE to register for Thursday or HERE for Saturday morning!
- Contact: Meg Carson at [email protected]
- Order your book online HERE
- Childcare: We will determine childcare needs based upon sign ups.
- NOTE: We offer a Saturday morning bible study for this series as well.
The Saturday study starts January 27, 2018 – February 24, 2018. 8:00-9:30am at The Cove. Childcare is not available for Saturday morning study.