This year we are going to Alpine with our Middle Schoolers. This is a rad camp that is well known. With zip-lining, ropes course, table games, and tons of other awesome stuff, there is some fun to be had. At night the camp calms down for some great music, relevant messages. This is a sure way for a student to grow closer to God and connect with other students their age.
- What: Middle School Winter Camp 2016 – “Alpine”
- When: 1/29/16 – 1/31/16
- Where: Alpine (Blue Jay, CA) (We take a charter bus provided by San Diego Charter)
- Early Bird Cost: $225 Until 11/15/15
- Regular Cost: $250 after 11/15/15
- To Save Your Spot: Turn in a $100 deposit and register below
- NOTE: Last day for refunds is January 10th
Registration is all online through alpine. You will create an account for your student. The first time takes about five minutes. After that, every time your student comes to winter camp, registration takes two seconds!
Registration is a two step process. You need to register with both 1) Alpine and 2) Canyon Springs
Please read everything before you begin so you know what to do.
Fill out medical registration. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM. Fill it out and do one of 3 things:
- Scan/Email it to [email protected]
- Mail it to the Cove at: 9889 Hibert Street Suite A, San Diego CA, 92131
- Bring it to church.
- Register Online with Canyon Springs below along with payment.
Contact [email protected] for questions.