Sponsor a Youth 2020
October 11 - October 25
Sponsor a Youth is our yearly fundraiser that goes directly towards supporting our amazing OASIS Youth Program. Come to our In-Person Service at Sycamore Canyon Park Sunday, October 11th, to hear all about the fundraiser!
The Canyon Springs family has made a massive impact on the lives of youth here in Scripps Ranch. You’ve helped us reach students who, now more than ever, need Jesus’ hope and purpose in an increasingly isolated world.
As we enter this unparalleled fall season, we ask you to join our efforts to impact these students by “Sponsoring a Youth” and bless them with prayer and support!
- After service, come grab a sponsorship card that represents a student from our Oasis group.
- If it is on your heart to make a financial donation to our OASIS program – do so!
- A suggested donation of $100 is recommended. We know that not everyone can afford this, and that’s fine. Just donate what you can. Are you in a position to go above & beyond $100? Thank you as we appreciate your generosity!
- Bring the card home and put it on your fridge or in your bible, and commit to praying for that student for the whole year.
- This is one way we insure that every student in our youth program is getting prayed for. During the year, reach out to that student and check in with them!
This is a great way to partner with Oasis and the youth at Canyon Springs. Please know 100% of the funds raised go DIRECTLY towards our OASIS program and helps provide the necessary means to run this ministry. We raise half of our youth budget from this fundraiser!
- Kick Off – This Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Campaign Duration – October 11 – October 25, 2020
- Financial Donations – Sponsors may pay with cash, check or credit card (square) at our in-person service at the park over the next three Sundays.
- Direct Online Donations – If you wish to pay online directly, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Choose the “YOUTH MINISTRY” dropdown option.
- Just be sure to grab a card of one of our OASIS Youth OR fill out our Online Request Form to have one sent you!
Questions? Contact Luke Angus at [email protected]