Vacation Bible School (VBS) 2016
July 11, 2016 @ 9:00 am - July 15, 2016 @ 12:00 pm| $70
Join us on July 11th as we embark on an adventure like no other, deep within the mysterious sea! As our divers submerge themselves in God’s Word, they will discover that Jesus didn’t just see what’s on the outside of people. He looked deep down on the inside. So come along, strap on your flippers and dive in with us to find the truth below the surface!
Each day will include yummy snacks, outdoor games, awesome crafts, singing and dancing and best of all, a Bible story that will teach us more about the truth of God’s’ word!
- What: Vacation Bible School 2016 “Submerged”
- Who: Children entering Kindergarten – 5th Grade in the Fall
- When: July 11-15, 9am-12pm each day
- Where: Marshall Middle School
- Cost: $70 Regular Rate, $65 Early Bird (5/16-5/31), $60 SUPER Early Bird Registration (through 5/15)
- How: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Info: Email [email protected]
Our VBS program wouldn’t be possible without the gracious help and commitment of our volunteers… and we have PLENTY of opportunities available for both adults and youth.
Opportunities are available to help both during and before VBS! These range from prepping crafts, helping with check-in, setting up/tearing down, coordinating t-shirt orders and much more! If you’re interested in helping in any capacity, click on the registration link above and follow the prompts for volunteers.
Frequently Asked Questions
[intense_collapse title=”What should my child wear to VBS?”]
- Close-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothing.
- No bathing suits.
[intense_collapse title=”What is the VBS schedule?”]
- 9am – noon each day.
- Each camper will rotate, with their age group, between stations; Snack, craft, song, story and recreation.
[intense_collapse title=”Does VBS have a Preschool program?”]Yes, we do. This program is for parents who are volunteering at VBS full-time. [/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”Is there a discount for registering multiple children?”]Yes. We have discounts for siblings! Enter the appropriate discount code when registering online (SIBLING1 for one sibling or SIBLING2 for 2 or more).
[intense_collapse title=”Will my child receive any food at VBS?”]Each day we provide a small snack during our VBS time.[/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”What if my child has a food allergy?”]
- The safest solution for your child with severe food allergies is to bring in your own snack from home. Bring your snack in a marked, disposable bag to the snack area before VBS.
- Please contact our Snack coordinator for questions regarding snacks details: Robin Wiley at [email protected]
[intense_collapse title=”Where do I check my child in?”]
- Monday check-in requires you to walk your child into the auditorium.
- After Monday we will have sign in tables by the parking lot to manage a quicker drop off.
[intense_collapse title=”When will my child receive a t-shirt?”]T-shirts will be handed out at Canyon Springs Church the Sunday prior to VBS and on the first day of VBS.
[intense_collapse title=”Where and When does Canyon Springs Church meet?”]
- Canyon Springs Church meets every Sunday at Marshall Middle School; 9700 Avenue of the Nations, San Diego CA 92131
- 8:30am and 10:30am services
- Sunday School programs for Nursery through 5th grade
- Middle School 8:30am service
- High School 10:30am service
[intense_collapse title=”Can I request for my child to be placed with a friend?”]Yes, if they are in the same grade. Just make a note in the comment section of the registration.[/intense_collapse]
[intense_collapse title=”Can you accommodate a child with special needs?”]Yes, we can! Please contact Lesley Hyatt before June 30th for more information: [email protected] [/intense_collapse]