Canyon Springs Church is partnering with Rio Al Mar Ministries on an upcoming mission trip to Tijuana, Mexico.
Celebrate Christmas in Mexico at Vision de Dios, with crafts, cookies and lots of laughter. This is a family friendly opportunity. Cost is $10 per person or $25 per family. We will leave The Cove, our midweek facility at 8:00am. We hope to be back across the border state-side late afternoon. Passports are required for all adults. If you are traveling with your children and they do not have a passport, please bring their birth certificate. Teens traveling without their parents should bring their passport, or if they don’t have one, their birth certificate AND a photo ID.
If you would like to be a part of this event, you may provide baked sugar cookies, frosting, and sprinkles – just fun toppings for our cookies. We would like to bring about 200 cookies. Please package in a tupperware container and drop cookies off at The Cove the week of November 30th, and no later than December 4th.
Sign up at our Information Table between services and let us know how many of you are joining the fun. We need to order buses in advance. We also have some gift giving opportunities for the children of Tijuana if you are interested, pick up information about a child you can bless with a small gift. Questions? Contact Jilane Hawkins.
- Date: Saturday, December 5th
- Where: The Cove is our gathering point at 8:00am. We caravan down to the border by 8:30am.
- Time: 8:00am – mid-afternoon (depending upon our border crossing time back into the states)
- Cost: $10 per person or $25 per family.
- Paperwork: Passports for adults, birth certificates for children, and additionally a photo ID for young adults traveling without a parent.
Please RSVP to these events @ [email protected].