Welcome to the Oasis Middle blog!
This Thursday (7PM-8PM), we’re continuing our series this week at Small Groups, learning how to pray and the significance of it in our relationship with God. Staying connected, hanging out with leaders, and learning about the Lord–what could be better?!
Small Group Locations
- 6th Grade Girls: 10332 Pinecastle Street
- 6th Grade Boys: Jerabek Park
- 7th Grade Girls: 9771 Caminito Pudregal (code: Phone Button, 608)
- 7th Grade Boys: Jerabek Park
- 8th Grade Girls: Scripps Ranch Community Park
- 8th Grade Boys: Scripps Ranch Community Park
- Thursday, 12/3: Gathering 7:00-8:30 at the Cove
- Thursday, 12/10: Small Groups 7:00-8:00 (Location TBD)
- Thursday, 12/17: Very Merry Oasis Christmas. 7:00-8:30 (Location TBD)
Purple Tier + Oasis
While we’ve officially entered into the Purple Tier in San Diego this weekend, Oasis has been operating under Purple Tier restrictions since September. Between meeting outdoors, wearing masks, providing hand sanitizer, and maintaining social distance, we’re in the clear for being able to continue meeting together as Oasis Middle. Have questions or concerns? Email me directly to chat!
Middle Schoolers + Emotions
The years in middle and high school are the times where emotions are running wild. One minute your student is angry as can be, the next they’re begging you to take them to Chick-fil-A for dinner. You haven’t seen the back-and-forth of emotions since they were toddlers–but they’re much more complex now. Have no fear, you’re in a great spot to train your student on managing their emotions! Check out this great article, Helping My Middle and High Schooler Manage Their Emotions.
[email protected] | (928) 446-0633
FOR ALL THINGS CANYON SPRINGS AND COVID-19, check in on our website.