Canyon Springs Online Campus is Live!
First Service is Sunday, 5/24/20 @ 9:30am – Join Us!
I never wanted to go to church simply because it had the word “church” in it. I thought of judgmental people and a building filled with pews and “holier than thou” sentiments.
It is tough for people that are seeking faith or asking hard questions to come to a church. In the technologically advanced period of life that we are in, most people check out church online before they even step foot at Marshall Middle School. It is much easier for new people to click a link than step into the doors of a church. We want to do everything we can to reach people that do not know Jesus.
So, we have planted a church! Not a new physical location, but an Online Campus. Canyon Springs Online Campus will be a place where you can watch a practical message, engage in musical worship, get personal and private prayer, connect with a friend, even make commitments in your faith. This online campus is not just a solution during Covid-19, but this will be a new environment that gets pastoral attention even as we move back to our physical in-person location.
We’re excited to introduce Canyon Springs Online!
What is our Online Campus?
We may not have donuts and handshakes, but you will receive all of the same things you would normally experience at church on a Sunday:
- Watch a practical message & engage in musical worship
- Connect with a friend, see others online
- Engage with multiple staff members
- Get personal prayer via private chat
- Make commitments in your faith
This online campus is not just a solution during Covid-19, but this will be a new environment that gets pastoral attention even as we move back to our physical in-person location.
We Need Your Help
Will you join us in praying for these three things as we move towards launching our new online campus?
- Pray that our online campus would reach people that do not know Jesus.
- Pray that those people would come into a transforming relationship with their heavenly Father.
- Pray that those people would feel a need for community and want to engage physically with us because we, as followers, all know how important that physical “coming together” really is. We are “better together.”
Thank you! I do believe that God has some big plans for Canyon Springs during this season. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, [email protected]
I’m praying for you and your families!